Istinye University and University Name will be cooperating on the below-mentioned issues within the boundaries of country legislation and facilities.
- Common research studies consisting exchange of teaching assistants and instructors
- Developing student exchange programs in accordance with legislation of each two countries and introducing dual degree programs
- Exchanging academic research data and technical materials
- Organizing academic and scientific activities such as conferences, seminars, symposium, congress
- Publication and cooperation in cultural activities
Warsaw University of Technology - Poland University of Wroclaw - Poland Polytechnic Institute of Porto - Portugal Sapienza University of Rome - Italy Jagiellonian University - Poland Democritus University of Thrace - Greece Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet Mainz - Germany Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg - Germany Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences - Lithuania European University - Republic of Macedonia - Macedonia University of Granada - Spain University of Foggia - Italy Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi - Romania Goce Delcev University - Macedonia 1 Decembrie 1918 University of Alba Iulia - Romania College of Economics and Computer Science - Poland Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences - Germany FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland - Switzerland Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad - Romania University of Information Science and Technology "Saint Paul the Apostle" Ohrid - Macedonia University of Thessaly - Greece International University of Struga - Macedonia University of Bergamo - Italy Bled Vocational College - Poland Radom Academy of Economics - Poland Medical University of Pleven - Bulgaria