2022-2023 Summer School classes will be held between July 17 and September 1. Classes will be conducted face-to-face. Elective courses can be managed by distance education. The ECTS of the courses offered in the Summer School are the same as in the semester. The weekly course hours in the Summer School are twice that of the semester. Communication will be carried out through firstname.lastname@example.org
|2022-2023 SUMMER SCHOOL
|19 - 23 June 2023||Course Request/Registration|
|3 - 13 July 2023|
|Friday, 14 July 2023||Announcement of Finalized Courses|
|Monday, 17 July 2023||Summer School Start|
|17 - 21 July 2023||Additional registration for the courses that are to be opened|
|Friday, 21 July 2023||Deadline for withdrawal*|
|Friday, August 25, 2023||Last day of classes|
|28 August 2023- 1 September 2023||Final Exams|
|Tuesday, September 5, 2023||Final Exam Grade Announcement|
*Fees can be refunded for the unopened course / another open course can be selected.No refund can be made for the student who withdraws from the opened course.
Course Registration Procedures for ISU Students
Students can register for the courses on the Student Information System (ois.istinye.edu.tr) from the "Course Selection" tab. The course fee is calculated over ECTS. Students will be able to see the total amount to be paid on “Finance Information”. In order to complete the course registration, the tuition fee must be paid first (Financial conditions are below).
Course Registration Procedures for Other University Students
Registration and payments wil be done online at http://ois.istinye.edu.tr/basvurular/kurumdisiyazokulu. Pre-registration is not available. Registration procedures are realized upon the completion of financial obligations.
Application Procedures for an Unlisted Course
Groups that provide 8 students (minimum registration number) can request a course to be opened by applying to the summer school coordinator (email@example.com). The request is submitted to the evaluation of the relevant department.
Bir dersin ücreti AKTS üzerinden hesaplanır.
|2022-2023 Summer School
Fee per ECTS (TL)
|Fully Paid, ÖSYM Scholarship with 25%, 50%, 75%||%100 ÖSYM Scholarship||International Students|
|Vocational School Students||₺610||₺310||₺710|
Students can make their payments online with virtual pos, at ISU student accounting offices by credit card, or by wire transfer/EFT method to the bank account below.
TR ID NUMBER, NAME SURNAME and "SUMMER SCHOOL PAYMENT" should be written in the explanation section.
Description: TC 123456431234, AHMET YILDIRIM, Summer School Payment
Recipient Name: İstinye University
IBAN TR59 0006 7010 0000 0035 2098 42
Branch: Yapı Kredi Bank Haliç Ticari Şubesi
Payment can be made in 2 installments with credit/ bank card of the following banks
• Garanti Bankası
• Yapıkredi Bankası
1. Summer School is for 7 weeks. 1 week will be applied as an exam/evaluation.
2. The maximum ects load that the student can take in summer school is 18.
3. Students in all grades can take summer school courses.
4. A minimum of 8 students must be registered for a course to be opened.
5. In the summer semester, students can take the course they have taken, conditionally passed or never taken.
6. If the student wishes, he/she can take double major and minor courses in the summer term.
7. It is essential that the courses offered in the summer term are taken from İstinye University. In exceptional cases, the decision of the relevant faculty / vocational school’s administrative board given upon the written application of the student is acted upon.
8. The list of courses to be opened in summer education at Istinye University will be announced on 19 July 2023. After this date, our students can apply to other universities for courses that are not on this list, that is, not offered at Istinye University. At the same time, new students can register for the opened courses.
9. For ISU students, the process to take a course from another university will be as follows:
a. The student applies to the Department/Program Head with a petition that includes the full syllabus of the course, ECTS and weekly course schedule, which he/she wants to take from another university.
b. As a result of the application examined, the decision of the Board of Directors is taken and the student is informed.
c. Upon the completion of the courses, the university posts the grades to ISU Students Affairs Department, courses are then evaluated according to the Istinye University Exemption (Equivalence) and Adaptation Procedures Directive. Decisions on exemption are notified to the ISU Students Affairs Department with the decision of the Board of Directors.
10. You can use the link below for the Education Procedures and Principles regarding the summer term education.
11. You can access the Blackboard user guides from the links below for the courses to be held via distance education.