Exemption exams for Atatürk İlkeleri ve İnkılap Tarihi, Türk Dili and Genel İngilizce courses will be held face-to-face in the classrooms on the Topkapı Campus on Monday, 19 September 2022. Students who have applied for exemption exams through the Student Information System (OIS) between 12-14 September 2022 will be able to take the exemption exams. Detailed information about the exams is as follows;
- The exam will be administered in 2 sessions, morning and afternoon.
- The morning session will start at 10:00 and consists of Atatürk İlkeleri ve İnkılap Tarihi 1, Türk Dili 1 and Genel İngilizce 1 courses.
- The lunch session will start at 13:00 and consists of Atatürk İlkeleri ve İnkılap Tarihi 2, Türk Dili 2 and Genel İngilizce 2 courses.
- In both sessions, a single booklet consisting of Atatürk İlkeleri ve İnkılap Tarihi, Türk Dili and Genel İngilizce lessons will be given and a single optical form will be marked.
- The exam consists of 60 questions in total, with 20 test questions for each lesson.
- Session duration is 75 minutes.
- Optical form coding and booklet distribution will be made for the first 15 minutes.
- Exam duration is 60 minutes.
- It is forbidden to use ballpoint pens in the exam. Coding to the optical form should be done with a pencil.
2022-2023 UZEM EXEMPTION EXAMS STUDENT LIST
Exemption exam subjects are the same as the courses with similar names that you took while preparing for the high school or university exam. Therefore, our students who want to prepare for the exams can prepare for the exam by searching the internet for these course names or from the textbooks they have, if any.
NOTE 1: It is not compulsory to take the exemption exams. Students who have applied from OIS may not take the exam if they wish. There is no obligation in this regard.
NOTE 2: Only the students who are successful in the exams (with CC and higher grades) will be recorded in the system, taking into account the grades. No grade will be entered into the system for students who took the exam and did not get enough points.
Distance Education Center (ISUZEM)