2020-2021 Summer School
A. General Information and Courses to be Offered
- Please click for Finalized Courses of Summer School , (click for course contents).
- In order to open a new course in the Summer School, at least 8 students should apply to take that course. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for a new course offer.
- Click here for Summer School rules and regulations.
B. Summer School Calender :
- Summer School will be applied as 7 weeks of lectures and 1 week of exams. Weekly course hours are twice the semester course hours.
- Summer School calender is as below:
|10 June 2021-24 June 2021||Course request / Registration|
|29 June 2021 Tuesday||Announcement of Finalized Courses|
|1 July 2021 Thursday||Last day to withdrawal from courses *|
|05 July 2021 Monday||Starting Day of Summer School|
|12 July 2021 Monday||Last day to withdrawal from courses **|
|20 August 2021 Friday||End of Summer School Courses|
|24 August 2021- 27 August 2021||Final Exams|
* For a course that could not be opened due to lack of sufficient admission, either a refund can be demanded or another available course can be added
** No refunds.
- For İSU Students;
- Students of Istinye University can register through Student Information System (ois.istinye.edu.tr) on the "Course Selection" menu so that they can take courses in summer school.
- The course fee is calculated over ECTS. Students will be able to see the total amount to be paid on “Finance Information”, The tuition fee must be paid first In order to complete the course registration (Financial conditions are below).
- İSU students can take a course that is not offered in Istinye University from other universities. For this, the student must apply to the dean's office/directorate to which he/she is affiliated, with the course syllabus from the other university (either taken from the official web site or from the faculty/vocational school) and ask fort eh approval/ permission. The course grades taken from other universities will be evaluated according to the İstinye University Exemption (Equivalence) and Adaptation Procedures Directive.
- For Other Universtiy Students
- Students who will apply to ISU summer school from other universities will make their summer school applications and payments online at http://ois.istinye.edu.tr/basvurular/kurumdisiyazokulu
D. Financial Conditions
- The fees are calculated on the bases of ECTS. 2020-2021 Summer School ECTS per fee (including VAT) is as follows:
|Students with Paid Status; 75%, 50%, 25% ÖSYM Scholarship||Students with 100% ÖSYM Scholarship||International Students|
|Undergraduate||440 TL||220 TL||520 TL|
|Vocational||230 TL||115 TL||260 TL|
2. Students can make their payments to the Student Accounting Office by credit card or to the bank account below by wire transfer / EFT methods.
- It is important that in the explanation section, TR ID NUMBER, NAME SURNAME and "SUMMER SCHOOL PAYMENT" should be written. (Example: 123456431234, Ömer İstinyeli, “Summer School Payment”)
- Recipient Name: İstinye University
- IBAN : TR140010300000000025480423
- Branch: Fibabanka Central Branch
- Maximum 2 installments can be made with contracted bank credit cards.
- If the minimum number of students is not provided, the course will not be opened. The fee paid by the students will be refunded.
- The same fees are applied for students coming from other Universities. (Petition for Students to Apply from other Universities)
- No refund will be possible for those who has withdrawn from a course following the beginning of the lectur
You can access the Blackboard user guides for the distance education courses in the Summer School from the links below.